Theology is knowing Jesus.
As a ministry, we hold to the following statements of doctrine.
- The Bible is the Word of God that reveals all things related to Godliness and faith.
- God is revealed in the triune Godhead of Father, Son, and Spirit. Three in One.
- Jesus is the Son of God and Son of Man.
- Mankind is by nature sinful and an enemy of the Cross.
- Jesus has provided a way to restoration by His blood.
- The Baptism of the Spirit is for everyone.
- There is no Pentecostal experience without a prayer language.
- A believer receives instantaneous sanctification at conversion yet progressive.
- All believers who repent of their sins are brethren in the fold of Jesus.
- Salvation is conditional on continuing in the faith and choosing holy living.
- The ordinances of the Church is communion, baptism, and foot washing.
- The people of God exist to worship, fellowship, and evangelize.
- All spiritual gifts in the Bible are normative for congregational worship today.
- The Blood that saves also heals and delivers. All for one and one for all.
- The Greatest revival of history will happen to complete the Great Commission.
- After the end time harvest, the Church will be rapture before the Tribulation.
- After the wrath is poured out, Jesus will return with the Church in the Second Coming.
- We will reign with Christ for 1,000 years
- There will be the final Judgement for all.
- The end of the story is living with Jesus in New Jerusalem.
(Visited 169 times, 1 visits today)